The gallery is closed while we are getting ready for our next big exhibition...........
SAVE THE DATE!
ARTWORK Submission Categories:
1. GALLERY SCULPTURES CATEGORY
2. LIVE AUCTION CATEGORY will be juried for “BEST SELECTIONS”
3. EXTERIOR/ OUTDOOR LARGER SCALE SCULPTURES CATEGORY
4. TOY-SCULPTURES by Adult & Kid Collaboration Teams
5. REAL DIRT CHEAP FASHION CATEGORY
6. “BARGAIN BIN" (for small, wacky, up cycled, great deal sculptures under $500)
WHAT are we looking for?
Pretty much anything that you want to create with the rules of using at least 75% of the sculpture from materials you find at Dirt Cheap or Treasure Hunt, leaving 25% of the sculpture for your materials to make it all work…..example, hardware materials, paint, etc.
Think of this the sculpture the same way you would approach making a piece for a gallery show. The name Dirt Cheap certainly doesn’t mean you make it cheap. Your voice and identity are important, the scale, permanence and construction are your choice.
Think of going inside a box (full of random stuff) to think outside of the box?
If this sounds interesting to you, please click the submission link.
#sculpture #artopening #3DMississippi #studiowavelandgallery #studiowaveland #outsidethebox #creativity #summerevent